Definitions and interpretation
Associated Social Media Sites – official social media pages of LDN Performance https://www.facebook.com/ldnperformance/,
Data – collectively all information that you submit to LDN Performance via the Website. This definition, incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
LDN Performance, we or us – LDN Performance of 607 Sovereign Tower, 1 Emily Street, London E16 1LU;
User or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by LDN Performance and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to LDN Performance and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website – the website that you are currently using, http://www.ldnperformance.fitness, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which include personal Data, from you:
- Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
Our use of Data
- For purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, LDN Performance is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit indefinitely.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies without our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products/services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or email. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
- LDN Performance may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Change of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- If you no longer wish your Data to be used for our marketing purposes, you may contact us at email@example.com requesting we cease using your Data.
Functionality of the Data
- To use all features and functions available on the Website and Associated Social Media Pages, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data held by LDN Performance (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £5.
- Data security is of great importance to LDN Performance and to protect Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this website and Associated Social Media Pages.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website and/or Associated Medial Social Pages, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website and/or Associated Social Media Pages.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact LDN Performance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9 May 2018